In this post I have furnished my Resume, by looking at this you have to give me a job.
The nature of job can be anything but it should have some connection with my resume.
Tell me, what job you can offer me through comment.
Here we go with my Resume
No.5, NELLAIAPPAR 3rd street,
CHENNAI: 600 044.
To provide value added contribution to the organization as an individual or a team player using technical skills and creative thinking.
BOARD / UNIVERSITY
B.E – CSE
Sri Sai Ram Engineering College, Chennai.
2004 - 2008
(up to 5th semester)
NSN Matriculation Higher Secondary School
2003 – 2004
St Paul’s Matriculation Higher Secondary School
2001 - 2002
Operating systems : WINDOWS XP, 2000 PROFESSIONAL
Programming languages : C, C++, Basics in JAVA
Packages : MICROSOFT OFFICE.
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Team worker and co-operative nature
- High grasping power and a fast learner
- Efficient leader
Title : SMART STETHOSCOPE
Project brief : The Objective of our project is to detect the pneumonia,a wide spread killer disease.Microwave and Thermister forms the base of project.
Company Name : Accel IT Academy, Chennai [4 days]
Title : Network and communication
Description : Basics in network
- Sathish Dhavan Space center,Shriharikotta[2005-2006]
- Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam[2006-2007]
- Network Tech held on 9.8.06
- Finished private Hindi course up to Praveen poorvadh.
- Boy’s Topper in class in Fifth Semester
- Won many prizes in INTER-COLLEGE COMPETITION and NATIONAL LEVEL SYMPOIUM.
- Bagged OVERALL TROPHY in SSN, VELAMMAL, CRESCENT, SASTHA, RAJALAKSHMI and VALLIAMMAI College.
- Won more than 35 Prizes in Ad-Zap and DUMB- CHARADES conducted by various colleges in and around Chennai.
- Won First place in Dance competition in SAICARNIVAL[2004-2005]
- Won Second place in Variety competition in SAICARNIVAL[2005-2006]
- Organized Web-Desiging and Tressure Hunt in Sai-Compfest
- Lead kho kho Team and won many prizes in Intra school competition
- Bagged RUNNER UP in volley ball in school days