- In my tenth standard, inter college zonal held at st, peters school, pallavaram. I practiced hardly, and waited for my chance to get into the court. But I didn’t get my chance till lunch. Then my P.D took us to a hotel and ordered full meals. Initially I refused to eat, but my P.D said that all of you must give 25 rupees. Then I ate the full meals and went back to st,peters. Immediately after lunch was my match. Referee called two captains and tossed the coin. I am the booster of my team. One of my team mates serves the ball and opponent spike it. It was easy for me to pick the ball but I didn’t take it because of that full meals. My P.D made the first change, replaced me with my fellow mate. The comedy here is that I am the captain of that team.
- I with my school friends went to a local theater in chrompet for watching deep blue sea. In that theater there are two categories for tickets. Minimum is 7 Rs and maximum is 10 Rs. There is one separation between these categories inside the theatre. We bought tickets for 7 Rs and tried to jump into the 10 Rs section. Theater staff noticed this and gave us nice undai to all of us.
- One day my Tamil mam taught us illakana kuripu(grammar). She said us, if any word ends with ‘an’ then it is known as masculine. For example nallavan, ketavan. If it is ends with ‘al’ then it is known as feminine. For example nallaval, ketaval . Then suddenly I raised one query to my mam, is simran masculine or feminine? My mam got tensed and gave me a hot kottu right in the middle of my head.
- During +1, I circulated all common exam question papers to my friends. One of my friends sold this to a girl for high rate and she took this matter to my principal. He showed his index finger towards me and they raised thousands questions to me.
- During my tour to Bangalore, one police man salute to his higher official, who was standing behind me. I told him, “mariyata manasula irrundha podhum”. Unfortunately that policeman knew Tamil. He gave me a nice undai in front of all my friends.
- During +2, my friends used to compare me with 4 other girls. Whenever any of these girls came in front of me, thatz all. They totally damaged me. So I always hide myself when these girls came. Ippo nenachi pathu comedya irrukuuuu…
Lots of things were there, will continue that in future posts…