Monday, January 7, 2008

Answers to the OZs..........

In this post i answered some of the words raised by OZs.....
if i would have been an indian reporter, i will answer certain questions raised by cheats, australians...

1.Ponting:"If you're actually questioning my integrity in the game, then you shouldn't be standing there,"
Me:then why you didnt walk, when you actually nicked the ball of saurav ganguly and why you appealed for that dhonis take?If you really a gentleman, you never did this.Go and learn the attitude from our great Sachin Tendulkar.

2.Ponting:"I'm saying I'm 100% sure I would have caught that catch off Dhoni," Ponting said. "As it turned out it was given not out anyway, am I right or wrong?"
Me:Then what you say about the replays showed using technology? Do you think,all viewers are blind?you forget to pay the camera man like onground umpires, third umpire and match refree.
3.Ponting:"I have absolutely no doubt about this match being played in the right spirit,"
Me:I have absolutely no doubt, you are a good nice gentleman.

4.Gilchrist : "There are times when you don't know. So, you ask the question. Every player has right to ask the umpire. I will say I don't appeal if I don't think they are out. If I am not sure, I will ask the umpire and I'll accept his decision."
Me:I agree with you. But i wont agree with you in the dravids case. The bat was well behind the pad, you are the one which would have a clear view than others. so you also joined in this cheaters list, sorry to this...

5.M Clark:"Ya i 100% sure that i took the catch" relied for that saurav's catch
Me:So you didnt ground the ball right? why you stood after giving the juicy catch to dravid in the second innings? Waiting for your umpire to raise the finger ha? i think you are a unlucky guy in your team, what happened was you nicked that ball very clearly so it wont work but you compensate in that ganguys take. good job man...

7 comments:

venkat said...

nice post da machi....

Swaminathan said...

yes i agree with what you say , I m also sorry for all the indian supporters. I hope BCCI files a case about this match to ICC.

Sadesh said...

machi 2nd and 5th reply was wonderful..
But i disagree with you in 4th reply

Arun Rajiah said...

of course da machi.... i agree with you...aussis sre dam fuckers they not woth to play cricket

Ravikumar said...

Hi da.. Nice post da.I ve added u to my Blogroll...

Mine is blogsravi.blogspot.com... Guess u had typed it wrongly while adding to your blogroll.. jus check it!

raghs said...

I go with wat Peter Roebuck has said:

"The only surprising part of it is that the Indians have not packed their bags and gone home. There is no justice for them in this country, nor any manners"

Wat a pity...!

Nice revitting replies for the aussies in ur post da.

R..Bala said...

Really nice post da....Could have added more homour part da