Monday, January 14, 2008

St, Thomas Mount......A Tourist spot in Chennai

Tamilnadu produces number of tourist places. I found out yet another tourist place at Chennai in Tamilnadu.

Last week I and my friend vimal raj went to the St, Thomas mount. We both climbed the mountain, to our surprise we were stunned by the scenic beauty of St, Thomas Mount. No words to describe the beauty of that. St, Thomas Mount is situated in Chennai next to the Air Port. We can see the nice Arial bird’s eye view of Chennai beauty. The tree and plants looks like the green carpet on the mountain. And there is one temporary water reservoir which adds even more beauty to this mountain. The most interesting and amazing thing about this is the good Arial view of Chennai International Airport. We can able to see clearly the runway of the airport where the planes will land ant take off. We can also see the other form of transport medium like railway and roadway. To my knowledge this is the one place, where we can see three forms of transport such as railway, roadway and airway clearly. There also some very old mughal buildings, church, etc. There we can also find one radio station.

So on the whole, St, Thomas Mount has all the eligibility to emerge as a tourist place. At last I and my friend vimal had found out a cool tourist spot in Chennai. So if you come to Chennai do visit this place and enjoy yourself. I suggest the Tamilnadu Government to consider the St, Thomas Mount as a picnic spot. I also post some cool pictures of St, Thomas mount, so that you can have a look and gain some knowledge about this place. Photos are taken by my friend vimal.

So enjoy the beauty of St, Thomas Mount…………













6 comments:

R..Bala said...

After living in chrompet for 20 years u r now only visited st thomas mount...Asingam da.The pics were superb da....

chittu said...

Subrb..
Now we can book the bus Tickets through online
SRSTravels, in easy way..try it..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hai Baji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
moonar said...



Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully
I can add you and follow.

Packers and Movers St. Thomas Mount 9380223600 Chennai

Unknown said...

interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you.


Packers and Movers St. Thomas Mount Chennai