Monday, January 28, 2008

REUNION- A GRAND SUCCESS.......

January 26th, India celebrated 59th Republic day. But we (2004 passed out +2 batch) celebrated REUNION. It was a grand success. Initially there were so much of hindrance and controversy regarding venue, food, etc. But finally it all ends in grand success. Frankly speaking this all credit goes to my pal VIMAL RAJ and SWATI. Being an organizer I was not engaged in any of the preparation. I just initiated this and selected the venue. Then Vimal and Swati beautifully handled all the preparation and made that day a grand success.

I didn’t expect such a big crowd. More than 60 of my old friends turned to this occasion. It was really good to see all. First of all I thank everyone who came to this function. To add more flavor to this occasion, girls turned in a large number when compare to guys which I never dreamed. So, special thanks to all gals who made this function more colorful. There were many hilarious moments happened like Dr. Immanuel Pradeep forgot his friend’s name who sat next to him in the class. Then Dinesh Babu shared his love experience with all. Sushmita tried to take snap with 4 cameras, but she didn’t take even one properly. Vivek’s hip dance. Saravanan Drunken dance and many more.

This was first reunion conducted after the completion of our high school. Many showed interest to this. But few didn’t turn to this. Next time, I want all friends to join and should make that day even more fantastic. I once again thank all my friends who came and made this day a grand success.

Jai Hindh………



3 comments:

sush pennin(g) thoughts said...

eduka da ena damaga pannae na olunga eduten ...if u want i will give mi digi camera fotos

Sankar Devraj said...

Ithula last phota yaaru .. neeya???

Unknown said...

Haiya!na num photo ella eruka pa!Thank u!

and yae,it was a grand success because of combined effort of Vimal,Swathi and U.

Keep it up!U ppl!