Thursday, January 3, 2008

bermudas fight- A real story.........

Hi friends in this post I would like to share ma most horrible thing that happened in ma life. This was happened when I studied +1. I am revealing this to you all because of the tortures made by few friends. The thing is this………

I always wear Bermuda shorts and used to sleep in the floor. Even though I sleep in the middle of the room, I will rotate and come to the corners. This is my habit. One day when I was in +1, I did the same.

It was around 2 AM I think, I was sleeping in ma room at the corner and next to me ma dad and ma brother were sleeping. Suddenly I felt some kasamusa in ma thigh. Initially I didn’t care about it, thought that it was just the dream. But later this kasamusa continued vigorously. Then I realized that some thing was there inside ma Bermuda. I just hold that thing tightly; it was very soft, lengthy. I just started shouting pambu pambu(snake). My dad woke up and asked me to leave that. I refused to do this. I asked ma dad to remove my Bermuda and I didn’t get rid off that snake. I saw the tension on my dad’s face. In meantime ma brother also woke up. I was screaming like anything. Ma mom and ma sister were sleeping in the next room. They also joined this party. Ma mom and brother were ready with big stick for killing that snake. All were waiting for that removal of Bermuda shorts including me. My dad slowly removes the Bermuda and I released that snake. My brother raised his hand to kill this snake, but he didn’t do that. Because all stunned with surprise. The thing is, that was not the snake, it was a medium size rat. It just unknowingly entered into my shorts and didn’t know the way to go out. A great relief to me. My brother didn’t kill that rat because it was already in half died state. Thus boopathi escaped from this incident with some small wounds. From that day onwards I never slept in the corner. This was my most horrible thing happened in my life………….

23 comments:

Trendy Trendsetter said...

Cool mamz !!! Ur Bermuda story interest aaa pochu .. but unexpected climax da !! Try to change d climax [:d]

boobu said...

@peter(vimal)
dai this was a real story da.....
enoda kastam unaku jollya pochu......

Unknown said...

Just miss a?[;)] Great escape man.!haha!
sooooooooooo funny.
The lesson that u learnt from this is not only the one u mentioned,also that u need to was ur clothes properly[:P].

Santhosh kumar.S said...

machi....elikku payanthu pathunkatha....sleep in the corner and fight with that...

ViJaY said...

Cha!!! Enna kodumai da idhu!!! Paambukum Elikkum vithyasam theryadhu?? Paambu perusa irukum da... Eli kuttiya irukum.. Seri seri.. So, kaipazhakkam ellarukum vetta velicham aaidichu..

ARFI said...

hmmmnnn machi avvalavu neramum eli unne adhuvume pannalaiyada......... neee machakaran da......
eli bermuda kulle poiyum unne adhuvume panne mudiyale great machi.................

boobu said...

@vijay and arafat
dai nan elliya pudichiten da
adhala nagura mudiyala .
tatz y eduvum panna mudiyala

ramesh said...

Machi nice one da but take care of k....***

Unknown said...

a very horrid story really ( as he thnks ) but i really hope it shld have been a snake ... but it was really funny..
idhuku dhan oru edathula paduthu thunganum... oorulam sutha kudadhu

Unknown said...

=)) gr8 1 but it wud hav been nice if de rat did somthin instead of gettin stuck in ur hands.
not de least i pity the rat :P

Raja Krishnan said...

Enna Koduma saravanan...... Its well n good, that ur father didnt remove any other snake from ur bermuda.....

chandru,,,,, said...

dai naye.......kandha edathula kadichu irundha ........super ah irundirukum.........

sathukudi said...

machi really hilarious one da...
if i wer ur brother i would have kicked instantly, but in rat's perspective- rat would have experienced the new "bermuda triangle"- which stinks ..

Anonymous said...

startng amazing....ana ending seppa poyduchu...i hope it shud hav been a cobra......jus imagine boops....super comedy...be careful yaar.........

Anonymous said...

startng amazing....ana ending seppa poyduchu...i hope it shud hav been a cobra......jus imagine boops....super comedy...be careful yaar.........

Anonymous said...

startng amazing....ana ending seppa poyduchu...i hope it shud hav been a cobra......jus imagine boops....super comedy...be careful yaar.........

boobu said...

@sush
y 3 comments ?
ena pambu kadikalaye nu avalo varutam unnaku.......

Vinod Sarathy said...

deii.. i know why the rat died!!! :-) super story.. apaaalika namma project pathi podu... oru project enakku anna univ-la explain panne illa (about gilma.. pressure..piston..balloon etc etc)... andha matter project

R..Bala said...

Dei its similar to incident tht happened in tenali movie da

Guhan M. said...

unga veetla bermuda ulla irundha sundeli-ya paathadhukke ipdi-na, bermuda ulla irundha innoru "peruchaali"-ya paathu irundha enna nadandhirukkum? i hope u understand

AiShU said...

enna kodumai boopathy ithu!

ciberaj said...

by d way!!! did u
keep the oxygen mask for that half dead rat???? ah...very sad day for that rat...oru eliya kuda vida mattein nu adam pudicha unna ena nu solrathu thu therila mams....eliku thunga edam kodutha boobu ne great ma.....

raghs said...

lol ^_^
Andha eli kunju remmba paavam da...!
Was expecting an interesting ending..but eppovum pola boobu thapichittan =D

-guru